- Data collection and consent
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General of Data Protection, it is informed that the personal data requested in our forms or, which can be provided through our email addresses, will be included in our personal data files, whose head and owner is ARGAN MEADOW, SL
All the data collected will be treated with the confidentiality due following the current regulations on the protection of personal data, under the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and, the GDPR.
This website is overseen by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which people, both national and foreign, who use this website are subjected.
- Processing Aim
When a user connects to this website, fills in a contact form and / or sends a notification to any of our emails, he is providing personal information for which ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. is responsible and will be used for:
- be capable to manage communications with the user
- Be able to create a budget adjusted to your needs, as well as perform statistical studies.
- If you become a customer, we can use your information to efficiently accomplish the labor of the service you have sign up for. The purposes of the processing of customer data are their commercial, administrative, accounting, and fiscal management and the provision of services that have been entrusted to us.
- Processing orders, demands or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
- In case of receiving spontaneous applications to work with ARGAN MEADOW, S.L., the purpose of the processing of your data will be to make you a participant in the possible personnel selection processes carried out by us. The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing complete respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
The information provided may include personal data such as your IP address, name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and other information. By providing this information, the user gives his consent for his information to be collected, used, managed and stored by https://www.arganmeadow.com/.
In no case is the user obliged to provide data to ARGAN MEADOW, S.L., however, it should be noted that not doing so will mean the inability to provide the services of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. as expected normally.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. It is not responsible for the processing of personal data of the web pages that the user can access through the different links that our web page contains.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data through email and contact forms. Unless expressly stated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. The user will be solely responsible for any direct or indirect damage or harm caused to ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. or, to any third party, for filling out the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, or with third party data.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. reserves the right to decide whether or not to incorporate the personal data of these people into their activity records
- (ARCO) Right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; right to oblivion, right to the portability of personal data and the right to limit the processing of personal data of the user.
The user has the right to access its personal data collected in the activity records of ARGAN MEADOW, SL, rectify them in case they are not correct, cancel them or oppose its treatment, in the terms established by the Law, addressing ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. by writing to ARGAN MEADOW, S.L., PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 35, BAJO IZQUIERDA, 28001 MADRID, always accompanying a photocopy of your National Identification Card or any document accrediting the entity you represent.
In addition, with the introduction of the GDPR the right to oblivion, the right to the portability of personal data and the right to limitation in processing are incorporated.
The right to forget involves preventing, on the order of the affected party, the dissemination of personal information through the internet when its publication does not meet the requirements of adequacy and relevance set forth in the regulations. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate broadcasting of personal data in general search engines when the information is obsolete or no longer relevant or public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability entitles the interested party to obtain a copy of their personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and transfer their data from one electronic processing system to another
The right to the limitation in the treatment consists of the power of the interested parties to request and obtain from the person in charge of the processing or file, a limitation of the processing of their personal data when any of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of personal data, during a period that allows the person responsible to verify the accuracy of the same.
- The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the elimination of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment
It is important that, in order to keep the personal data updated, it is informed whenever there is any modification; otherwise, ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. is not responsible for the veracity of them.
If the user does not cancel his personal data expressly from the files of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L., it is understood that he is still interested in remaining incorporated while they are adequate for the purpose for which they were obtained, and while ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. I considered it appropriate
- Security of personal data
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. informs that it has implemented all the necessary technical and administrative actions to safeguard security, as required by current regulations that regulate Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of Data Protection of activity records that contain personal data.
- Modification of this confidentiality policy
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy according to its criteria, or because of a legislative, jurisprudential, or business practice change. If ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. introduces some modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user may have knowledge of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be led by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them every time you provide us with your data through our website.
The use of the Web attributes the condition of User to those who make use of it, and accepts the present Conditions of which they have had the opportunity to take knowledge.
- Data disclosure to third parties.
Your information will not be shared with third parties, except for any legal obligation. In Conclusion, the only entity responsible for the Data Processing will be ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.
- direct marketing e –mails
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, which forbids the spreading of commercial communications by email that have not previously been expressly authorized by the receivers, we inform you that the acceptance of commercial communications implies your express authorization to send you informative, commercial, advertising and promotional bulletins, by this method to the address provided.
Our website obtains the personal data of the user through email and contact forms, with the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to the services of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.
- Management of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. for information or registration purposes as a cooperating company and for the management and registration as a user of other products of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.
- Commercial: When the interested party sends the personal data and accepts the sending of communications, they are expressly authorizing its use for the purpose of periodic communications, implicitly including those made by email or by regular mail.
Also, ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. It will set the users of instruments so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw from the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the subject matter.
However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, you can request it by contacting: ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. by writing to ARGAN MEADOW, S.L., PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 35, BAJO IZQUIERDA, 28001 MADRID, always accompanying it by a copy of your National Identity Card, or document accrediting the entity you represent.
The user, by sending an electronic message with personal data or making use of the contact forms authorizes and expressly consents ARGAN MEADOW, S.L., to process and to incorporate such data in our activity records – (www.agpd.es) – for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to provide further information on the company, or to inform about products and services.