Terms of Access and Use of this Web
This section includes information on the terms of access and use of this website that must be known by the user. Information required for the purposes set forth in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
- Owner: ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.
- VAT Nr.: B87721460
- Address: PRÍNCIPE DE VERGARA 35, BAJO IZQUIERDA, 28001 MADRID
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone Nr: 916 840 050
- Company Registration Company: volume 35.568, book 0, sheet 136, section 8, page M-639268, entry nº 1
Acceptance of the General Conditions
The General Conditions described below regulate the use of the ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. The use of the ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.’s Web attributes to the user the condition of User and implies full and unreserved acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions that are published at the time of access by the User. Therefore, it is recommended that the user carefully read the content of the GENERAL CONDITIONS each time the Web page is ready to be used.
Ownership and service provider
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. in the condition of owner of this website and provider of information society services, in accordance with current legislation on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce), makes available to users the following general information:
Scope of application
The LSSI applies to the following services offered via the Internet when they constitute an economic or lucrative activity for the service provider
- Electronic commerce
- Online hiring
- Information and publicity
- Brokerage services.
It is considered that there is economic activity when the person in charge of the website receives direct income (for the e-commerce activities that he carries out) or indirect income (either by advertising or sponsorship derived from the activity carried out by electronic means).
In principle, LSSI does not apply to non-profit activities (such as those of political parties, unions, associations, NGOs, etc.) as long as they do not constitute an economic activity.
The Law is directly applicable to all activities that are carried out electronically and that are commercial in nature or have an economic purpose.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. is responsible for the website, and makes this document available to users with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) , Law 7/1996, of January 15, on retail trade management, and Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the consolidated text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users as well as Inform all your customers, regarding the conditions of use of the website.
These general conditions of use and contracting are governed by Spanish law. In accordance with article 29 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, electronic contracts between businessmen or professionals, in the absence of an agreement between the parties, shall be presumed concluded in the place where the service provider is established.
In case of controversy arising from these general conditions and for the resolution of conflicts, the parties submit, at their free choice, and waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of ARGAN MEADOW, SL provided in this Legal Notice, that is, in the city of Madrid.
Denial and withdrawal of access to the Web and / or services.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to its website, at any time and without prior notice, to those users who breach these General Conditions or the particular ones that may apply.
Obligation to make correct use of the website and its contents
All contents included in this website are provided for information purposes only and in no case they can be used as a base for demands or claims or constitute a source of rights. ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. reserves the right to modify, without prior notice, the contents of the website.
The User agrees to the correct use of the Website and services that are provided to him according to the law, the present legal document, and the instructions and notices that are communicated to him.
The User undertakes the exclusive use of the Website, and all its contents, for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not infringe the current legality and / or may be harmful to the legitimate rights of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. or of any third party, and / or that may cause any damage or loss directly or indirectly.
For this purpose, the user will refrain from using any of the contents of the Web page for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Document, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties or that, in any way, may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Web.
In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties, information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- be, in any way, contrary to, denigrate or violate the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in the international Treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- induce, incite or promote criminal, denigrate, defamatory, infamous, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order;
- induce, incite or promote discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morality and generally accepted good practices or order public;
- is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or extemporaneous, in a way that induces or may mislead about its object or about the intentions or purposes of the caller;
- is protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, without the User having previously obtained from their owners the necessary authorization to carry out the use made or intended to effect;
- violates the business secrets of third parties;
- is contrary to the right to honor, personal and family privacy or to the image of individuals;
- in any way damage credit of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.
- violate the regulations on secrecy of communications;
- constitutes, where appropriate, illegal, deceptive or unfair advertising and, in general, unfair competition;
- incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal operation of the network, system or computer equipment (hardware and software) of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. or from third parties or that may damage electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment;
- cause difficulties in the normal operation of the Service due to its characteristics (such as format, extension, etc.);
The user agrees to refrain from:
· reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or if it is legally permitted;
· delete, manipulate or in any way alter the “copyright” and other identifying data of the ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.;
· try to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web page where the Contents are located or, in general, of those commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or disablement of the Website, the Services and / or the Contents.
The user will be liable for damages of any nature that ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. may suffer, directly or indirectly, as a result of breach of any of the obligations arising from the general conditions or the law in relation to the use of the Web.
All contents of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. are intellectual property of the company and are protected according to the legislation on national and international Intellectual Property in force.
It is absolutely forbidden to use the content of our website without written authorization from ARGAN MEADOW, S.L.
It is forbidden to establish this page as a framework for others, however, a link to our Internet address may be established as long as they do not relate to false, inaccurate, incorrect manifestations that may lead to error or confusion or that are contrary to the law, morals or good customs.
The user can download the Web page in his terminal whenever it is for private use, without any commercial purpose, so he cannot exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly communicate, assign, transform or use the content of the Web for Public or commercial purposes.
The breach of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute a violation of these provisions, as well as a crime punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Criminal Code.
The trademarks, logos and any other industrial property that appear on this site are property of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. The use of these marks is prohibited without the prior written authorization of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L., or the third parties that own the marks.
Length of Service
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Website. When reasonably possible, ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. previously warn of breaks in the operation of the website; ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. nor does it guarantee the usefulness of the Website for the performance of any specific activity, nor its infallibility.
Access to the Web of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. has an indefinite extent; however, ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. reserves the right to suspend without prior notice access to users who, in their opinion, violate the rules of use of its website and will exercise appropriate legal measures. In addition, ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. reserves the right to restrict access to certain sections of the Website to the general public, limiting it only to specific users or group of users through the delivery of an access code for which they will be responsible.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. makes every effort to avoid any error in the contents of the Web page, but does not guarantee or take responsibility for possible errors in the contents of the Web.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. excludes any liability for damages of any nature eventually arising from:
- The interruption of the operation or the lack of availability of access to the Web page
- Privacy and security in the use of the Website by the User, and / or unauthorized access by unauthorized third parties
- The eventual transmission of elements that adversely affect computer systems
- The accuracy, extensiveness and timely updating of the contents of its website. Consequently, ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. does not guarantee the consistency, availability or continuity of its website or its contents, so the use of the same by the user is carried out at their own risk, without, at any time, being able to responsibility to ARGAN MEADOW, SL in this sense.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. will not be liable in case of breaks of service, delays, errors, malfunction of the service and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. and / or due to a fraudulent or guilty action by the User and / or due to force majeure. In any case, whatever its cause, ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. will not assume any responsibility for direct or indirect damages, emergent damages and / or loss of profits. ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. You will have the right, without any compensation to the user for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the Website to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. excludes any responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or topicality of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or received, obtained or accessed through the Web, nor for the contents provided by third parties or entities.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. will try as much as possible to update and rectify that information hosted on its website that does not comply with the minimum guarantees of veracity. However, it will be exempt from liability for its non-updating or rectification as well as for the contents and information provided therein.
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. is not responsible for the use that the user makes of the services and products of the website or their passwords, as well as any other material of the website, infringing intellectual or industrial property rights or any other third party right
ARGAN MEADOW, S.L. reserves the right to eliminate those contents that are irrelevant, inaccurate and contrary to law, morals, public order and good customs.
Law and jurisdiction
The provision of the service is overseen by Spanish law, the Courts of Madrid being competent, to which the User expressly submits.